I was quite successful on the HCG diet and lost 12lbs and it felt great. I didn't have to struggle to keep it off but then my old ways crept in again and within two months my clothes were getting tighter. I had gained back 6lbs and i didn't like the feeling at all. So, as this month is the month of fasting & Prayer till Christmas, i am opting to go on the VLCD liquid shake diet for 4 weeks combined with the HCG. I plan to replace my dinner with a shake, and will have breadstick for breakfast as the HCG protocol demands. Hopefully, i should be able to lose close to 20lbs, now that would be a great start to 2012.
Breakfast: Herbal Tea & 1 Breadstick/Grissini
Lunch: Chicken Breast/Beef/Fish & Salad
Dinner: Exante Shake
December is going to be a busy time for me as i have my MBA Residency also in Zurich and i will be working through that time as well. I am back to work on the 12th and i hope to be ...smoking hot by that time with 15- 20lbs less. I couldnt believe it when my belt notches went down 4 places - then they became useless because i couldn't wear them without making additional holes. It's a waste but i loved it....call me vain but it was nice.
I placed my order for the exante shakes on 14/11/11 for 4 weeks supply of 84 packs, for about £100. Its a lot cheaper that Lighter life, Cambridge diet and Lipotrim. I used Lipotrim a couple of years ago and was quite impressed.
Its going to be hard and the temptation absolutely impossible....but the Lord is Able!
No comments:
Post a Comment