Friday, 18 November 2011

D3 195.8

Day 2 was ok. i stuck to the protocol.  Although, i had one small bag of M&M.....that shouldn't hurt...really?  ok i won't do it again.
TGIF - no more work for a couple of day, but then i have to hit the book. I am way behind on my Strategic management unit.  I have to do my best to catch up at all cost over the weekend.

Breakfast :  Exante Chocolate shake
Lunch:  Roasted chicken wings & Salad
Dinner:  Feiyan Tea
Snack:   Crimped beef meat pie ( i will stop this due to the pastry)

I always reward myself with things that i want and if i reach my goals i get them. So here is the list of the stuff that i would like and for every 10lbs lost i will buy it as ....you go gurl!!!! to myself.

1.   Kindle Fire
2.   Clic Eyewear
3.   Ipad (@ 30lbs loss)

I am still thinking, so the list is still in progress.....

No comments: