I had to drag myself out of bed this morning at 5am and even then i still went back to sleep for another 20mins before i had my bath and dressed for another day at work. I was shaking a bit i noticed and was tired. Also, no bowel movement yet but a lot of number ones.
I made my daughter noodles with eggs - you know what that means. For the naijas reading this imagine no food for 3 days and then you have to cook Indomie noodle with egg and feed someone else without even tasting ! I struggled through it, fed my daughter drank 2 glases of water in process and went upstairs to occupy myself on the internet till bedtime.
Now at work i am bit tired but as they say, 'after the third day you get your energy back' i guess it because your body finally adapts to it.
I went with my friend to sainsbury during lunch time and didnt buy anything. Oh ! but i was tormented and seriously tempted by the look of the carrots. I saw a large bag of red, yummy-looking, chuncky carrots! And i have to say i thought 'gaddamn they look juicy and crunchy to snack on'. Infact, i was already trying to convince myself that i could continue this diet and add the carrot to it - you know where that is going....(: the diet out the window. But i held on and kept saying under my breath 'God give me the strenght to conquer that which i am not able to ...' till i got back to my desk, made a cup of black coffee and ate my Sero chocolate orange bar - Great isn't it.
It's really bugging me that, if i lose this weight, why would i like to go through this torment a second time around.. Now i have my sisters barbeque party to attend on saturday...crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment