Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Back again!

Ok, i know i have tried this many times and given up before the week is over. But i think the vanity in me is trying to come out. I am taking this seriously now probably because i have been through some things that scared me. First, about a week ago as i was about to go to bed i rememebered! Paga!! as my mom used to exclaimed, infact she still does - with the Naija drama to boot! Practically giving everybody around her minor heart attacks.
So i got up and had my Doxycycline capsule for the day. I got up in the middle of the night as i was uncomfortable, i felt the tablet stuck in my throat, so i went downstairs, not to wake my daughter (sleeps like a bird) wakes up if a pin drops!
I drank so much water i practically vacated on the loo (exaggerating a bit). Went to work, came back still didnt relieve me, then i started getting this pain in my ears - just slight ones. It lasted for about two days. I then realised that when i stretch my back i feel some relief....then it dawned on me, my body or heart was screaming out at me. So i thought since i know weight watchers is not for me, therefore the only logical outcome was to embark on another VLCD journey.
I started last week with a small meal in the afternoon, then this week went for total replacement.
My second reason for taking this seriously. I lost my brother-in-law in a motor accident in naija and it just dawned on me 'what have i done, can't even stick to a weight loss program, been procastinating on finishing my first fashion collection'. There's alot of ifs and buts, i just never get them done, thinking there's still time to feel fulfilled or achieve it. My brain is doing all the work but my body is just not moving as fast. So, that has to change and it has changed.

DAY 1 & DAY 2

Day 1 -I haven't had a meal in 2 days although it doesnt seem long, my people 'e long o'. But i have stuck to it and won't fall, i am not doing just by my own might but with the Grace of God.
What i did also was to go for the Lipotrim shakes only cos the Bars were horrible. there's just no sticking them. But i read on one of the forums about replacing them with Sero Bars, so i called the company Glambia Nutritionals and ordered 3 boxes ' Oh, they were actually enjoyable and tasty'. Also, i bought a 1litre bottle of water on my way to work and kept filling it to know how many litres of water i have taken. Now the water intake is a job on its own.
I am feeling a bit sleepy occassionally, so move around quite a bit.
Day 2 - I really felt like chewing so i had the Sero breakfast bar and the Chocolate orange tart for lunch with anther litre of water for each meal (if you can call it that). I am going to take another 'before' picture of myself, to be able to appreciate what or why i am doing it.

No comments: