This is definitely not my first blog, this is like my 3rd one. Others i chicken out of updating them because i failed to reach my destination or goal. I am disappointed in myself that i have not been able to discipline myself to fast close to a year now. And i must say it has created a bit of distance in spiritual life, i feel like i am creating this gap and i need to close it up fast! So this time around i am hoping to get it right with prayer and a lot of support from my friends and family. I really hate taking pictures but i will endeavour to upload pictures everyweek so that i know that a lot of people are cheering me on with their prayers and it puts me on my toe.
I have to loose 50lbs and i am hoping that i will be able to achieve this by June/July 2007. Therefore, i have about 4 months . I know it seem like a short time, but i am a all or nothing person, doing it over a year or two means i am always starting again tomorrow and tomorrow till its 2008, then a new resolution is made and then - yep! you guessed it another goal not met. God i pray for self control and courage. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment