Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Day 10 197.6

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

For this i will say - Tonight by John Legend ft. Ludacris

You have to admit ol'boy (john Legend in the video) looks good in a suit....clean!

I cheated a little yesterday . I nibbled on my work colleagues roasted peanuts its was coated in sugar and it was good.  i had a handful but i knew it was too much sugar especially having abstained for almost 3 weeks now.  Well i still lost but not as much as i should have as i stuck to my meals. Also, the weather was so nasty i didn't get the chance to walk to burn off some calories, i will try to walk from Tottenham court road to Charing Cross if i get to leave work on time today.
I had a really nice, succulent omelette last night for dinner.  I whipped it and added water a little salt, and spice.  Then i had sliming tea as you can see below:



Ok, off work now its 18:00 and i am going to walk to charing cross station via west end  - 1.2 miles estimated to take 34 mins by google maps.  Should be nice i did it few days ago except i took the train at Picadilly circus station. ...i might be shopping on the way....maybe!


No comments: